NATURE BOY Beard Brush (Firm)
**NEW: Personalize your Brush with custom engraving!**
Far from your local beauty supply brush! This hand-crafted beard-grooming tool is a keeper, made with quality-grade Oak wood, and natural Boar's bristle. The wood handle goes through a 7-step finishing process, which includes the engraving of our brand logo. The bristles are cut at different lengths in order to better distribute your beard oil and balm into your facial hair and skin. The tight installation of the natural bristle results in a medium-firm stroke, which works well on all hair types, and strong enough for the coarse beard. We craft our brushes in small batches, and each brush has a wood-grain texture unique to itself. No two brushes will look the same!
Regular price: $40
- Oak wood handle
- Firm bristle with arched design
- 100% Natural Boar's bristle
- One-of-a-kind wood-grain texture per brush
- Dimensions: 4.5"L x 2.5"W (fits comfortably in hand)
- NATURAL CONDITIONER -- Natural Boar bristles carry small amounts of our sebum from our scalp to the end of our hair shafts, thus working as a natural conditioner. With the new season at hand, we will be producing more sebum, and curly hair may not receive a full lubricating dose without assistance from a Boar brush stroke.
- ARCHED BRISTLE DESIGN -- Arched design fits the curvature of the face, providing a better grip of the beard & a comfortable brushing experience.
- THOROUGH APPLICATOR -- The bristles used in our brush were installed at different lengths per strand to help thoroughly distribute your beard product into your beard and beneath your beard into your skin.
- TRAINS HAIR -- The brush strokes will help to train your beard. No need to be rough nor overuse. Be gentle and let the tool do its job.
- PARTNER WITH COMB -- Brush strokes create a different style outcome from your comb and pick, but they work well together. Our brush will reach those hard to groom places (like under your chin in the corner), especially for shorter beards. Use your comb first for thorough detangling if needed, then follow with our brush to train and condition. If the picked-out look is desired, finish with your pick.
*Expedited Shipping options available. CONTACT US for alternative shipping options.
- MJMatthew J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Beard Length MediumBeard Texture CoarseRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoA Must-Have Grooming Tool for Every Beardsman!
I recently got my hands on the Beard Brush (firm) and I must say, it has become an essential part of my grooming routine. As a beards man who takes pride in maintaining a well-groomed beard, I can confidently say that this brush delivers outstanding results.
First and foremost, the build quality of the brush is impressive. The handle is sturdy and comfortable to hold, providing a firm grip during brushing. The bristles are made of high-quality materials that feel firm but not to firm that it will hurt you on the skin, It doesn't cause any irritation, which is a major plus for those with sensitive skin.
One of the standout features of this beard brush is its ability to distribute beard oil and balm evenly throughout my facial hair. Unlike cheap brushes that often clump the products, this one ensures every strand of hair gets the nourishment it needs, promoting a healthier and shinier beard overall.
I have noticed a significant reduction in beard tangles and knots since using this brush. It detangles my beard effortlessly without pulling or snagging, making grooming a breeze. It's an excellent way to keep my beard looking neat and well-groomed throughout the day.
Moreover, the brush's size is just right - it's compact enough to carry around in my pocket or travel bag, but still large enough to cover a good amount of beard surface with each stroke. The portability factor is a big advantage, especially for those who are always on the go.
1.Sturdy and comfortable…DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Worth the buyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EEricaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Beard Length MediumBeard Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
I don’t usually leave reviews for products but given the quality of the product and great customer service, I felt like this one was necessary. I ordered the brush and comb for my husband, he’s had it just over a week and already I can see a difference. His beard looks fuller, it’s definitely softer, and he received a few compliments from his coworkers.
After ordering, I was afraid the firm brush would be TOO stiff and pull too hard at his beard but it’s just right. Very happy with the purchase (plan on ordering again) and definitely would recommend!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Worth the buyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FCfrederick c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Beard Length MediumBeard Texture CoarseRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeard brush
The brush is very nice good quality and easy to use.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Worth the buyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJamal P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Beard Length MediumBeard Texture Very CoarseRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoThe Brush!
Love, love the Firm Classic brush! Detangles the hair on your beard, curves to the shape of your face. Feels like it’s given you a nice massage to your beard hairs. Should’ve gotten this a long time ago.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Worth the buyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- FTFrank T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Beard Length MediumBeard Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoBrush
Best brush I’ve ever ownedDesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Worth the buyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5