NATURE BOY Classic Firm Bristle Beard Brush
Now withFar from your local beauty supply brush! This hand-crafted beard-grooming tool is a keeper, made with quality-grade Oak wood, and natural Boar's bristle. The wood handle goes through a 7-step finishing process, which includes the engraving of our brand logo. The bristles are cut at different lengths in order to better distribute your beard oil and balm into your facial hair and skin. The tight installation of the natural bristle results in a medium-firm stroke, which works well on all hair types, and strong enough for the coarse beard. We craft our brushes in small batches, and each brush has a wood-grain texture unique to itself. No two brushes will look the same!
Regular price: $40
- Oak wood handle
- Firm bristle with arched design
- 100% Natural Boar's bristle
- One-of-a-kind wood-grain texture per brush
- Dimensions: 4.5"L x 2.5"W (fits comfortably in hand)
- NATURAL CONDITIONER -- Natural Boar bristles carry small amounts of our sebum from our scalp to the end of our hair shafts, thus working as a natural conditioner. With the new season at hand, we will be producing more sebum, and curly hair may not receive a full lubricating dose without assistance from a Boar brush stroke.
- ARCHED BRISTLE DESIGN -- Arched design fits the curvature of the face, providing a better grip of the beard & a comfortable brushing experience.
- THOROUGH APPLICATOR -- The bristles used in our brush were installed at different lengths per strand to help thoroughly distribute your beard product into your beard and beneath your beard into your skin.
- TRAINS HAIR -- The brush strokes will help to train your beard. No need to be rough nor overuse. Be gentle and let the tool do its job.
- PARTNER WITH COMB -- Brush strokes create a different style outcome from your comb and pick, but they work well together. Our brush will reach those hard to groom places (like under your chin in the corner), especially for shorter beards. Use your comb first for thorough detangling if needed, then follow with our brush to train and condition. If the picked-out look is desired, finish with your pick.
Allow 48-72 hours of processing time before order ships out.
All orders are shipped via USPS 2-3 day First Class Mail with tracking.
International orders are sent via USPS First Class Package International service, with tracking.
*Expedited & International Shipping options available. CONTACT US for alternative shipping options.