NATURE BOY Long Handle Brush (Medium-Soft)
**NEW: Personalize your Brush with custom engraving!**
GREAT FOR WAVES, SHORT HAIR, LONG HAIR, & BEARDS! The newest addition to our fine brush collection! This versatile hand-crafted hair tool is a keeper, made with quality-grade Maple wood, and natural Boar's bristle. Can be used for waves, short hair, long hair, beards and so on.
The wood handle goes through a 7-step finishing process, which includes the engraving of our brand logo. The bristles are cut at different lengths in order to better distribute your hair products. The tight installation of the natural bristle results in a medium-soft stroke, which works well on all some coarse textures, gentle skin, and fine hair. We craft our brushes in small batches, and each brush has a wood-grain texture unique to itself. No two brushes will look the same!
Regular price: $43
- Maple wood handle
- Medium-Soft flat bristle design
- 100% Natural Boar's bristle
- One-of-a-kind wood-grain texture per brush
- Dimensions: 8.5"L x 2.5"W (fits comfortably in hand either by grip of handle or head of brush.)
- TRAINS WAVES & NEATENS HAIR -- Great for Waves. The brush strokes will help to train your hair. No need to be rough nor overuse. Be gentle and let the tool do its job.
- NATURAL CONDITIONER -- Natural Boar bristles carry small amounts of our sebum from our scalp to the end of our hair shafts, thus working as a natural conditioner.
- THOROUGH APPLICATOR -- The bristles used in our brush were installed at different lengths per strand to help thoroughly distribute your product into your hair and beneath your hair into your skin.
- KMKisha M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Type of Use Medium Length hair, Short hairHair Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBEST BRUSH EVER
Love how well made this brush is and the quality of the bristles. Far better than beauty supply store brands. I am highly impressed n enjoy using this brush to wrap my hair.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Worth the BuyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSStefan S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Type of Use Waves / Low cut, Shorter BeardHair Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoQuality
Very nice brush. Custom engraving was a sweet touch. Very elegant. Bristles feel good.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Worth the BuyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SPStephen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Type of Use Waves / Low cut, Shorter Beard, Short hairHair Texture Very CoarseRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoBristles and Handle
The overall brush with a long handle is nice. The handle is smooth to the touch and the bristles are soft. The four star is that the Bristles are falling out, not at a bunch at a time but still coming apart. Have had the brush a while now and feel like this should not still be happening.
I order from Nature Boy over the years often and I have his products including other brushes soft and firm. I will continue to use Nature Boy products.DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Worth the BuyRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMMilton M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Type of Use Full/Long Beard, Short hairHair Texture MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoExcellent
This brush is the perfect size and not too soft, and not too hard!DesignRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5EffectivenessRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Worth the BuyRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5